Alex Martelli: Welcome back!

Dave Benjamin ramen at lackingtalent.com
Fri Aug 27 14:57:20 EDT 2004

In article <1gj70sk.1o4cuwepco564N%aleaxit at yahoo.com>, Alex Martelli wrote:
> Batista, Facundo <FBatista at uniFON.com.ar> wrote:
>
>> [Dave Benjamin]
>>
>> #- Asunto: Alex Martelli: Welcome back!
>> #-
>> #- It's nice to see you around here again!
>>
>> +1
>
> Heh, thanks.  BTW, anybody interested in the readings we choose for our
> marriage (me and Anna, who's also going to be my coeditor for the Python
> Cookbook Second Edition) can have a look at http://www.aleax.it/mar.html

Congratulations! May you give new meaning to "pair programming". =)

> ... Pythonistas will find one of the poems, ahem, interesting.  (Some
> photos are at http://bonanna.multiply.com/photos/album/1 , but
> mentioning them would be OT, since they're not Python-related;-).

Yes, but Sir Peters omitted an important detail; is it:

  Over the toilet paper roll is better than under

Or is it the opposite? When in the face of ambiguity...

--
 .:[ dave benjamin: ramen/[sp00] -:- spoomusic.com -:- ramenfest.com ]:.
        "talking about music is like dancing about architecture."