Files in unix and windows

Byron DesertLinux at netscape.net
Sat Aug 21 09:48:45 EDT 2004

Hi Travis,

You want to use forward slashes with your file names.  Backslashes are
used for special character commands, such as "/t" for <tab>, etc.

	For Windows:
	c:/aFolder/testDocument.txt

	For Unix / Linux
	/aFolder/testDocument.txt

	If you need a relative path, with no drive specified (for Windows), use:
	/aFolder/testDocument.txt

Hope this helps,

Byron
---