python usage

Phanish phanish.tubagere at hp.com
Mon Aug 23 07:46:09 EDT 2004

Hi, One of my customer wants me to use Python as a test scripting
language. The architecture is as follows: An C++/Java UI obtains all
required inputs from the user and then makes call to Python script
which inturns calls c++ client stubs. These stubs are CORBA stubs
which talk to a CORBA server residing some where in the network.
I want to know as to whether it is feasible to use Python or just live
with c++ for UI and stubs?
Is it good to use Python for this purpose? What is the advantage?
Thanks
Phanish