cookie

Ajay abra9823 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Thu Aug 26 21:16:42 EDT 2004

they dont cause any harm, except for a an extra statement removing those
quotes when i read the cookie, parse it and authenticate the session.
the question is - is that normal cookie behaviour?
cookie["test"]="blah"
print cookie

prints test=blah and not test="blah"
so why the quotes when i do the same thing, but use a variable instead of a
string literal?

cheers