Standard graph API?

Phil Frost indigo at bitglue.com
Mon Aug 23 15:04:04 EDT 2004

+1 for standard graph API!

I don't have a "high-end" use for it, but I did write a program which
graphs the revision history of a software repository. It would have been
nice to have most of that code in a library, and if such a library
existed, it would probably implement operations I was too lazy to
implement, such as coloring.