Generators versus Coroutines

Dominic nomail at nospam.no
Sun Aug 15 02:45:41 EDT 2004

> values. I am currently writing a real time strategy game where I have
I have written a simple 2D-real-time vehicle simulator in Python
   (+ graphics library Allegro), using chained generators
which works well enough.

If your game is more ambitious, spend some time designing
  a good architecture and specify your components' interfaces.
Then you could generate your code-skeleton from that;
simple generators should be sufficient to implement
your methods which are then driven by your architectures
"execution model".

ciao,
  Dominic