Decorator keyword options

Fri Aug 20 09:49:55 EDT 2004

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far - please keep them coming!  Lurkers,
this means you!

In the interests of saving time, I propose that an additional thread start
soon, to determine choices for a decorator keyword, in the event that our
selected syntax requires one.  Please visit the PythonDecorators Wiki page,
and navigate to section 6.1 Indicators (or follow this link
http://www.python.org/moin/PythonDecorators#head-61f608dbce6ba75b2317d7825d8529997f56fc9e )
(not sure how reliable this is?)  I have started numbering the options in
preparation for another voting thread, if you have other proposals, please
include them on this Wiki page, along with your +/0/- commentary.

-- Paul