Is it possible to write a DLL using python

Phil Frost indigo at bitglue.com
Tue Aug 17 13:08:11 EDT 2004

Not directly, but yes, using libpython. Essentially you write your
python code and then a thin C wrapper over it that does datatype and
calling convention conversion. Since this is not a pleasant task for
many people, you might take a look at Pyrex, which does this quite
nicely. Generally Pyrex is considered as a way to wrap C code for use
but Python, but it works just as well the other way.