Anyone use VPython?

Fernando Perez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 02:17:27 EDT 2004

Peter Hansen wrote:

> Ali wrote:
>
>> Anyone use VPython?
>
> Noting the question, the first two responses you got, and
> your subsequent question, I suggest you would benefit
> from reading this short essay before posting again:

Note to the original poster: before you think Peter is being arrogant or a
smartass, please realize that's probably the single most useful answer you'll
ever get to a question on the internet.  And yes, I've actually read that
document once or twice in the past, carefully.

So don't react badly, take his advice, read that document, make sure you
understand it, and try again.  I'm sure you'll find the result worth every
minute of effort spent.  Otherwise you'll continue to get correct answers like
you have so far to your questions.  Correct, but perfectly useless (because the
questions were worded _begging_ for useless answers).

best,