[ANN] libgmail 0.0.1 -- Gmail access via Python

Follower follower at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:01:22 EDT 2004

Hi Fazer,

Thanks for your feedback.

faizans at gmail.com (Fazer) wrote in message news:<6491b0ab.0407241411.2fa426b3 at posting.google.com>...
> [Snip]
> Is it possible to delete an email using this library?
I hope you don't mind me delaying the answer to this question until I
could answer in the affirmative. (Rather than promising vapourware...
:-) )

I have just committed code into CVS to enable message and thread
trashing functionality. (It will appear in the 0.0.8 release.) The new
`GmailAccount` methods `trashMessage` and `trashThread` will move a
message or thread into the trash.

I intend to add functionality to permanently delete items & mark items
as spam in the future, but it's not there yet.

Hope this is useful.

--Phil.