age of Python programmers

Lucas Raab pythongnome at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 08:51:29 EDT 2004

I myself am only 14. I've been programming for two years with Python. I've
tried C++, but found it a pain in the area that Preparation H fixes. I got
started programming with Python as a result of a 4-H computer science
project. I was looking for a free, easy to learn language and happily found
it with Python. I'm currently interested in the network-centered areas of
Python.

news:cfvi4r$bn7$1 at news.tue.nl...