use win32 COM in python

Lin Jingxian cckk_lin at yahoo.ie
Mon Aug 30 20:57:45 EDT 2004

thanks, Dave and Peter
I can use pythoncom, but since there isn't pointer in python (is it?), I
dont know how to call the : int read(unsigned char* buf, int length) method
in python.what unsigned char* buf should be represented in python?thanks
again.

"Lin Jingxian" <cckk_lin at yahoo.ie> дÈëÓʼþ
news:cguo6j$j67$1 at news.yaako.com...