age of Python programmers

Martin Franklin mfranklin1 at gatwick.westerngeco.slb.com
Wed Aug 25 06:40:53 EDT 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:20:31 GMT, Lucas Raab <pythongnome at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> One thing I've always kind of wondered is what is the average age of a
> Python programmer?? What age groups use Python?? Something to think
> about....

I'm 31 I've been _using_ since 1999 my first post to this new group was
in 2000.  Python is my first real programming language (a little bit of
basic on the Spectrum 48 (k!) bbc basic at upper school (13-16)

I've since learned Java and C#  - my main language is still Python

waiting-for-the-decorator-discussion-to-stop-ly

Martin