Python / scheme implement

Vent d'Est - East Wind po-yung.liu at pandora.be
Mon Aug 16 20:29:56 EDT 2004

Can somebody tell me what s exactly the difference beetween scheme and
python languages

i m thiking to learn one of them but i m not sure wich one

somebody told me python is better and have much library
somebody told me scheme is much smarter and have nice structure

i also see a project about a scheme/python implementation
here is the url
http://plt-spy.sourceforge.net/home.html
i m not sure what s really but seems cool if someone know more about it
  or have some concrete exemple  it can be more understable

i m not sure what to do
ps i want programming some open source soft for network with gui

thankx a lot

east wind