Question

Dag Hansteen d-hanst at online.no
Thu Aug 12 13:03:22 EDT 2004

hi Shane!
What I want is *just* to resolve an expression in a string like:
a = "2+2"

then

b = eval(a)

so b = 4

I dont want it to be possible to type for example commands such as __import__('os') and be able to use any functions in that module in the wxTextCtrl which is only ment to calculate numbers!

If you understand....

regards Dag Hansteen!