Begginers questions on different distributions of py

Michael Foord fuzzyman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:33:25 EDT 2004

Python 2.3.4 is a lsight bugfix on previous 2.3 serious distributions.
To the best of my knowledge you won't notice *any* difference in
practise. I've been coding python for over a year and doen quite a lot
with it - and haven't got into anything esoteric enough to be able to
tell the difference between 2.3.2 and 2.3.4 (in any 2.x distribution
the 'interfaces' ought to remain stable - even if bugs are fixed, the
way you use stuff doesn't change. That doesn't apply to the 2.4 alpha
releases of course).

HTH

Regards,

Fuzzy