age of Python programmers

Tim Hochberg tim.hochberg at ieee.org
Fri Aug 20 11:37:51 EDT 2004

Reid Nichol wrote:
> Gerrit Muller wrote:

>> Very cool. It might be good idea to add a date and time at the top,
>> since new datapoint keep coming in?
>
> How about labels for the axes as well.
>

>> and then a quantum leap towards Python.
>
> You're aware that a quantum leap means a extremely small leap, right?

While quanta are typically very-very-very small, last I checked the key
feature of quantum transitions is not that they're small, but that there
are no intermediate steps. The object is in state A then it's in state
B, but it's never halfway (or anywhere) between. Like most quantum stuff
it's better not to think about that too closely.

-tim