web resources to explain why Python is best?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Aug 4 13:59:46 EDT 2004

davout wrote:

> Can anybody point me at some web resources that explain why Python is better
> than Perl, TCL, Ruby etc?

See the article titled something like "Python vs. Perl according to ..."
that is at the very end of the first page returned by Google in response
to this search:

   http://www.google.com/search?q=python+is+better+than+perl

By the way, I highly recommend learning to use Google.  It's a very
effective tool, and avoids wasting lots of other people's time when
you have a question which is inevitably going to have been asked
many times in the past.... (hint hint)

-Peter