Python conference slogan

Neil Benn benn at cenix-bioscience.com
Fri Apr 2 02:20:30 EST 2004

Hello,

          What about:-

'He's not a static type, he's a very naughty variable' - Life of Brian
'Code Away, Code Away, Code Away' - from Run Away in Holy Grail
'Number 3, the Python' - from the larch sketch
'We are the coders who say nee' - from the knight in the holy grail
'Good god man, I've thrown you an exception  It's nothing a mere
NoneType' holy grail again

    The joy of being English is you grow up with this stuff!

Cheers,

Neil

--

Neil Benn