PyQt database example

Leif B. Kristensen junkmail at solumslekt.org
Fri Apr 2 07:30:43 EST 2004

David MacQuigg wrote:

> I don't know if this will help you, but here is a snip from one of my
> classes where I am processing a list of text lines and displaying
> those lines in a QTextEdit widget.  The fields in each line are padded
> to make everything come out in nice columns.

David,
thanks for your suggestion, but I've been completely stalled in my
efforts to learn PyQt due to the arcane documentation. For now I'm
doing some progress with Tkinter, as there are so many docs, resources
and tutorials on the web that even a clod like me can make some sense
of it.

I found a great multi-column listbox in Tkinter here:

<url:http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/52266>

regards,
--
Leif Biberg Kristensen