Pygame

Alexander Rødseth alexanro at stud.ntnu.no
Wed Apr 14 13:43:04 EDT 2004

> sdl is used in a number of commercial settings including a bunch of
> ports done by Loki Games and even ThQ's "Nemo's Underwater World of Fun"
> (and it's hard to be more commercial than "Finding Nemo").

Thanks for the info!

Well, if it's not due to the licensing, and not because it's unusual to
include anything similar,
when speaking in terms of "batteries included"; then I can only conclude
that it's not a standard
Python-module because of the SDL-wrapper's name, which contains the word
"game" instead of
something more acceptable, appropriate, cryptic and network-ish, like
"ipv6". >;-)

(Note: "ipv6" is just an example, for the sake of the name, I know that it's
not a standard Python-module).

- Alexander