Stupid Regex Question

Jonas Galvez jonas at jonasgalvez.com
Wed Apr 21 14:02:43 EDT 2004

> [Robert Brewer]
> First, it's not a personal issue for me. However, some people get
> quite upset over it. You can read about it at:
> http://www.dickalba.demon.co.uk/usenet/guide/faq_topp.html

Ohh... that! But now I'm a bit confused, since I myself have always
been somewhat anal on this issue. I mean, I format my e-mails in
that way, I just use a slightly different header:

Instead of:

    Someone wrote:
    > Text
    > Text
    > Text

    My Text

I use:

    > [Somone]
    > Text
    > Text
    > Text

    My Text

And I do it by 'hand' hehe :-) I didn't do any 'top-posting' at all,
I guess you were just confused by my different formatting. But I
shall start using the standard from now on... :-)

Cheers,
And thanks again.

=-
Jonas Galvez