Path ... where is my application's home dir?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri Apr 30 07:53:51 EDT 2004

JanC wrote:

> Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> schreef:
>

>>Also works on WinXP. (And the last statistic I saw showed Win98
>>users at something like 2% of the Windows-using population,
>>so perhaps we can almost forget about it...  ?)
>

> I guess Win9x users are more like 15-30% of the Windows-using population...

No doubt the answer is somewhere in between 2% and "15-30%", but
mine was not a guess, just an actual survey.  (No, I don't have
a reference for it... wasn't important for me to save it at the
time and I've personally migrated to XP, so now of course the
rest of the world that hasn't is of less interest to me. ;-)

-Peter