Why we will use obj$func() often

Michal Vitecek fuf at mageo.cz
Mon Apr 26 07:08:15 EDT 2004

Mark Hahn wrote:
>I just meant that people "pre-judge" Prothon based on it's looks.

 i wouldn't use a language whose "look" i don't like. i prefer my code
 to be well readable and maintable even after a longish time. many
 symbols ($,&,^, etc.) make it a big minus for me because i tend to
 forget their special meaning very soon. and looking up those characters
 all the time is no-go for me.

 so when i saw something like 'someObject$someMethod()' and plenty of
 '.a = .b + 1' it scared me right away  - simply just based on the
 "look" of the language.

--
		fuf		(fuf at mageo.cz)