Downloadable software cheap, Python !

Applied S. Tweaking counterpoint at famillyaffair.com
Mon Apr 12 02:04:43 EDT 2004

Which side of the bed did you get out of this morning, then? :))))
'Tis not the dying for a faith that's so hard... 'Tis the living up to it that's difficult.

Low rates on Software

Searching for cheap high-quality software?
Our site might be just what you need.
http://hoagies.soft-dindon.biz

We offer Software to download or it can be shipped to you on CD.
Here is some of the software you can get on our site:
Corel Draw 11 Graphic Suite SP1 only for 50$
Borland Delphi 8 Architect Edition - 50$
Corel Draw 12 Graphic Suite - 65$
http://dusio.soft-dindon.biz And more!
We can ship worldwide.
The true measure of life is not length, but honesty.
Innocent as a dove you will harm no one, but wise as a serpent no one will harm you.