IBM Developerworks: Learn how to write DB2 JDBC tools in Jython

Buck Nuggets bucknuggets at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 14:39:09 EDT 2004

workingdudetor at yahoo.com (Neo) wrote in message news:<3ea34487.0404031654.596cbd06 at posting.google.com>...
> Java Libraries + Python Syntax
>

> ttp://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0404yang/index.html

It's always nice to see more support for agile languages with db2.  I
know that there's a ton of support for java, but frankly I'm far more
interested in seeing db2 for fast-moving tiger-teams than for
slow-moving and massive projects.  With that in mind great support for
python, ruby, php, perl, etc is essential.

ks