COM & Python

Anand K Rayudu anand at easi.soft.net
Mon Apr 19 07:50:34 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I want to use python with COM extension. I am successful using python as
client.
I could interact to my application through COM interfaces from python.

I also want to use the win32ui layer, which wrapped all MFC user
interface functionality.
I am just wondering if some on can guide me with some documentation on
using them.
I want to know how the call backs are handled in particular.
Any sample code will be a great start for me.
If this is possible I can create any dialog boxes with any controls from
python itself!! :-)
And take advantage of MFC's View , scroll view and so on. Just exciting!!

Thanks in advance,
Anand