Andreas' practical language comparison

Elaine Jackson elainejackson7355 at home.com
Mon Apr 26 00:23:31 EDT 2004

At my website (SeanMcIlroy.nexuswebs.net) I keep a compressed file of all the
modules I've written so far in the process of teaching myself python. One of
them has to do with prime numbers, primitive roots, etc, which I see forms part
of your language comparison. There are also python implementations of some
standard graph algorithms (Kruskal, Dijkstra) and assorted other mathematical
tidbits, as well as some toy games (tic-tac-toe, nim, mastermind). Help yourself
to whatever you want.

news:c6glig$phm$07$4 at news.t-online.com...