Prothon, metaclasses, Zope [Was: A 'Python like' language]

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Thu Apr 1 18:57:06 EST 2004

> it is difficult to give credit to people liking tabs and

> top posting.

Even though I admit to the heinous crime being a "tab-lover", we have
changed Prothon to accept either tabs or spaces in indents, just not both in
the same file.

As far as top-posting, I am trying to improve, it's just hard to change my
reply style after using it for 30 years without getting any complaints
before. I feel like I'm in a twilight-zone episode.

"Michele Simionato" <michele.simionato at poste.it> wrote in message
news:95aa1afa.0404010017.2f1683b8 at posting.google.com...
news:<S7Lac.87628$cx5.10253 at fed1read04>...