MATLAB2Python

Sarge sarge at arena.invalid
Thu Apr 29 16:13:33 EDT 2004

Il 29 apr 2004, John Hunter ha scritto:

> I find python + numeric/numarray + MLAb + scipy + matplotlib to
> be a very workable replacement for matlab,

[cut]

I'm impressed. Especially I liked the scipts, awesome!

Please help me a little more, would you?

Now, I work on WindosXP and on MDK Linux, I have found on the
Internet and downloaded all the packages you were talking about:
python, numeric, MLAb, scipy, matplotlib, but I can't figure out in
which order (and where) I have to install them. I don't want to mess
things up, because the Windoze box is at work and I have to ask for
administrator priviledges in order to install/uninstall.

Thanx,
Sarge