audio input?

Simon Burton simonb at NOTTHISBIT.webone.com.au
Sun Apr 18 06:36:26 EDT 2004

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:17:46 -0700, Tally wrote:

> I am writing a nifty app that plays a series of sinewaves at different
> frequencies where they are fed into a simple circuit involving either an
> inductor or capacitor of unknown value. Another waveform is read back in
> via the Line In of the computer and through various little tricks my
> Python program will calculate the inductance or capitance of the part.

I've been using python for sound stuff for a while now.
Here is some of my work:
http://arrowtheory.com/software/hypersonic/index.html
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dsptools/

Probably dsptools is closer to your requirements.
There is not much documentation, but i'm free to help out any.

cheers,

Simon.