Python-list, Exotic sex is urgently necessary for you!

Graham Fawcett graham__fawcett at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 23:17:30 EDT 2004

Timo Virkkala <a at a.invalid> wrote in message news:<sXTic.619$jM6.444 at read3.inet.fi>...
> Graham Fawcett wrote:
> > Timo Virkkala <a at a.invalid> wrote in message news:<EY1ic.31$Ah4.7 at read3.inet.fi>...
> >>[disgusting content snipped]
> >>
> >>I've heard of sex with lots of kinds of animals, but Pythons? Wouldn't
> >>that be a) difficult b) VERY dangerous?
> >
> > It's no surprise you're not into snakes, Timo. Everyone knows that
> > Finns have fixations for flightless, fat waterfowl.
>
> LOL! Where does that come from? =)

It's an obscure Linus Torvalds reference, about "Tux" the Linux
mascot. From the Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tux

According to Jeff Ayers, Linus Torvalds had a "fixation for
flightless, fat waterfowl" and Torvalds claims to have contracted
"penguinitis" after being gently nibbled by a penguin: "Penguinitis
makes you stay awake at nights just thinking about penguins and
feeling great love towards them."

I hope this condition doesn't sound *too* familiar, Timo!  ;-)

Cheers,

-- Graham