I'm looking for a good overview of Tk concepts.

Noah from IT Goes Click newsuser at itgoesclick.com
Tue Apr 20 02:03:38 EDT 2004

I'm comming from the background of being primarily a data processing
programmer (Python) and I'd like to do some GUI stuff for a comercial
project but I have quite a bit of time, nothing too complex but it has
to work on Windows98+ OSX and Solaris so I was thinking Tkinter. I was
wondering if there were some sites with a good overview of the whole
Python +Tk shpeal, I've got some code examples and "Programming Python
2nd Edition" but that's more of a learn by example, rather than an
overview of concepts. Anyone have a good recommendation?