python

vincent wehren vincent at visualtrans.de
Tue Apr 20 16:28:33 EDT 2004

Limor Hevroni wrote:
> Hi ,
> I consider using python as the programming language for an alpha testing
> project.
> I wonder whether any of you are using python in such a way, what is the best
> development environment for python, is anyone used python for massive
> project s with QA tendency ? is anyone used python with TestDirector ?

At the company I work for we use Python among other things to drive
automated QA test scenarios for the ERP software system (massive by
nature) we develop. This involved quite some embedding/extending in
C/C++ though.  Our users can use Python for dialog/screen scripting, GUI
customization. In addition it used as scripting language for our print
and reporting engine.

Vincent Wehren