Is classless worth consideration

Donn Cave donn at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 30 15:24:12 EDT 2004

In a similar vein, I have noticed that clothing often comes
with pockets, yet this essentially duplicates the functionality
of shoes, which are also items of clothing that one puts things
in.

We can certainly reduce the Baroque complexity of our lifestyle
if we can eliminate this gratuitous superfluity and rather than
pockets, simply append shoes to our clothes where needed to
store a few essentials.  Why, you could store soup, all kinds
of stuff in a shoe that you'd hesitate to put in a pocket.
Think outside the box!

   Donn Cave, donn at u.washington.edu