Prothon, metaclasses, Zope [Was: A 'Python like' language]

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at poste.it
Sat Apr 3 01:35:48 EST 2004

aahz at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote in message news:<c4j08n$62h$1 at panix2.panix.com>...
> In article <95aa1afa.0404011933.5cc5e959 at posting.google.com>,
> Michele Simionato <michele.simionato at poste.it> wrote:
> >My address michele.simionato at poste.it is mostly
> >a span recipient I don't check often. Rea addresses I check every day are
> >michelesimionato at libero.it and michele.simionato at partecs.com
>
> Then please make those addresses readily available by sticking them in
> your .sig or something.  Having a non-replyable address is about as rude
> as top-posting.  ;-)

BTW, I tried to send you a message and got this:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail
server:
aahz at pythoncraft.com; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

Remote MTA iris2.directnic.com: SMTP diagnostic: 550 5.7.1 Mail from
smtp1.libero.it (193.70.192.51) refused (blackholed by
bl.spamcop.net); Blocked - see
http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?193.70.192.51

So it looks like spam is taking control of our lifes and making both
of us to appear rude :-/

 Michele Simionato