CamelCase versus wide_names (Prothon)

Dave Benjamin ramen at lackingtalent.com
Wed Apr 21 12:28:21 EDT 2004

In article <1082549174.163233 at ns.topconrd.ru>, Sergei Organov wrote:
> Gerrit <gerrit at nl.linux.org> writes:
>
>> Mark Hahn wrote:
>> > "William Park" <opengeometry at yahoo.ca> wrote ...
>> >
>> > Someone else already mentioned this

>> > If you consider the capital letter as just a replacement for the underbar,
>> > then the answer is definitely smtpMessage.  I don't see any problem.
>>
>> SMTP is an acronym. Because it's an acronym, it's most often spelled in
>> allcaps.
>
> Yet nobody mentioned that we don't have lower-case digits ;)
>
> usb201_driver <-> usb201Driver <-> usb2??Driver

Hey, as long as Perl is adding French quotes to the language, why don't we
dig around in Unicode for some lower case numerals? I bet you could find
some if you looked hard enough, in between the Klingon alphabet and
Dingbats 47 perhaps... =)

--
.:[ dave benjamin: ramen/[sp00] -:- spoomusic.com -:- ramenfest.com ]:.
:  please talk to your son or daughter about parametric polymorphism. :