AOP use cases

Jacek Generowicz jacek.generowicz at cern.ch
Thu Apr 22 08:09:43 EDT 2004

"John Roth" <newsgroups at jhrothjr.com> writes:

> there are no, and I mean no, examples of composable programs where
> there was no planning on making it happen.

Aaah, yes, Proof by Ignorance[*], one of my favourite logical tools :-)

[*] I don't know a programming language whose name starts with "P" and
    ends with "n", therefore none exist. QED[+]

[+] Best used in conjunction with Proof by Projection: None exist now,
    therefore none have existed in the past, and none will exist in
    the future. Ignorance is a powreful tool.