[OT] Plone

Lonnie Princehouse fnord at u.washington.edu
Mon Apr 26 13:56:39 EDT 2004

Zope has some very powerful features (ZODB, CMF, etc.), but its
documentation - particularly from the developer viewpoint - is
INSANELY FRUSTRATING.  After writing a few simple products, I've found
that it's often easier for simple applications to take a
from-the-ground-up approach with twisted.web.