CGI Problems With Xitami

Fuzzyman michael at foord.net
Thu Apr 8 03:56:59 EDT 2004

OK, so this is n't strictly a Python problem *maybe*

I'm writing a Customer Contact database for our intranet at work. I'm
testing it using Xitami as a localhost server on my Windoze box.

All of a sudden the 'POST' method has stopped working - when I specify
'POST' as the method in forms... the CGI gets no data... and I really
don't want to use 'GET' as it makes the password visible in the URL...

I've looked in the CGI options of the Xitami config and I can't find
anything amiss, or even especially relevant. The Xitami docs say
'POST' should work fine (of course they don't mention python).

Anyone any suggestions or experience.
(Yes I've checked the form construction in the hTML templates - it's
fine. The values don't even make it to Fieldstorage...)

Regards,

Fuzzy