emacs for OS X

Wezzy fabio.trezziCANCELLAMI at email.it
Tue Apr 20 17:20:28 EDT 2004

Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

>     Wezzy> Download python-mode from python.org:
>     Wezzy>  http://www.python.org/emacs/python-mode/python-mode.el
>
> Ancient, ancient, ancient!
>
> Pop up a level to
>
>     http://www.python.org/emacs/python-mode/
>
> and you'll read:
>
>     The current release of python-mode.el is no longer maintained on this
>     website. Check the python-mode project on Sourceforge instead.

Today when i post my message i've opened
http://www.python.org/emacs/python-mode/ and followed the link to sf.net
but the project hasn't released any file yet, so i've posted the url to
the www.python.org version that is still online.

> The version you referred to (which I don't think is any longer linked to
> from the website) is 4.6.  The current version is 4.54.

i've downloaded python-mode.el few time ago so i didn't know that there
are new versions, thanks for this info. (Anyway the old one is still
online)

--
Ciao
Fabio