Zope - how to import whole folder at once?

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at netmemetic.com
Wed Apr 7 19:54:53 EDT 2004

According to Lukasz Indyk  <dyzma at mat.uni.torun.pl>:
> i have existing web site (written in html and javascript only, no php
> etc.), and i want to integrate it with zope. i can add every page, image
> etc. one by one using import, but i would like to add it at once.

LocalFS, a Zope product, lets Zope serve files directly from the
filesystem.

For bonus points you might want to then export the LocalFS folder to a
Zope zexp file for subsequent reimport into ZODB. (I haven't tried this.
Dunno if it works.)

Look for it on zope.org.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at netmemetic.com>