Dollar sign ($) on foriegn keyboards? (prothon)

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Wed Apr 21 14:31:30 EDT 2004

"Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote in ...

> you can get a lot better results and generate a lot
> less noise by doing a web-based questionaire, and
> post a single invitation here
> and in other forums where Pythoneers gather.

That is a very good idea. I will do that in the future.  Of course, people
will still start babbling on the list about the question anyway, but that I
can't control.

> strangely enough, I don't see any top Pythoneers contributing to the
Prothon
> threads.  who are they?

Oh, you are calling my bluff, eh? <grin>  I remember Tim Peters off the top
of my head, I'd have to go back through the archives to find the others.  Do
you want urls of the archived messages <grin>?