ANNOUNCE: 'goto' for Python

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Thu Apr 1 09:42:14 EST 2004

That's mostly true. I'm the first to admit that occasionally a
predictable and dull language is useful, but there is a lot of virtue
in being to express yourself with the language, and give a personal
touch to all the code you write. The code I write should scream that
"this is by Ville down the hall!". The idiosynchracies (sp?) in our
code leave a lasting mark for the generations to come, show off the
proficiency we have been able to acquire in the language (and thus
make the monthly salary easy to calculate), and make us who we are.

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb

    Peter> Great!!! This will enhance Python's yet poor capabilities
    Peter> to write code with a behaviour hard to predict by
    Peter> programmers thereby adding a human touch to the sometimes
    Peter> too clean and dull Python language!

(Wow, this top posting seems like lots of fun!)