Path ... where is my application's home dir?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Apr 28 11:24:35 EDT 2004

On 2004-04-28, Marco Aschwanden <PPNTWIMBXFFC at spammotel.com> wrote:

> - I want to store the current state of the application when leaving the
>   application in an ini-file.
> - It is a "single-user" pc!
> - It is Windows.

I could tell you the right thing to do under Unix. In Windows,
I'm lost.  I sort of assumed you were writing for a Unix
system, since your question is asked constantly in various
newsgroups and it's almost always being asked by a Win32
programmer working on his first Unix application.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I just had a MAJOR
                                  at               CONTRACT DISPUTE with