Python OS

A Evans ae
Sun Apr 11 14:43:36 EDT 2004

I have a question concerning the development of Python Based Operating
System. You see I have had sort of a dream to develop an Open Source
Operating System that would revolutionize the OS market and Since I started
using Python I have fallen in love with the language. Reading articles here
and there I have read that Python is a more secure language than C. I also
read another article (I can't remember which) saying Python would not be
able to develop an OS. I don't believe its true however. I am by no means a
programmer at this stage. But as I learn more and more I see Python as the
Holy Grail of programming languages

My questions would then be, is Python capable of creating an OS from scratch
and if so would it be plausible if possible

Cheers

A python NewBie - Man I hate that term does anyone else

See Ya