emergent/swarm/evolutionary systems etc

Peter MacKenzie peter9547 at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 2 05:16:19 EST 2004

I'll take that to mean that my chances are slim.  Although this probability
is mediated my lack of a social life, I've conceived of a contingency
wherein a standard spreadsheet application could be used to facilitate at
least some limited degree of modelling.  Given your recommendation, I'll
ensure the feasibility of this option before I commit to the primary
methodology, thereby ensuring that a disappointing rate of progress doesn't
prove fatal for my dissertation.

Fortunately, I've found an online textbook at
http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy/index.htm, which appears better suited
to my needs than the standard python documentation, and may alleviate some
of the conceptual and syntactical difficulties I've been experiencing.

I expect I may be back here for additional aid in the near-future.