COM & Python

Anand K Rayudu anand at easi.soft.net
Thu Apr 22 04:56:48 EDT 2004

Dear David,

Thanks a lot for the link, Actually that is same from the book.
 I am trying to provide a "Rapid Application Development Environment"
for  the application I am developing through python.
The reason  I Want to stick on to pythonwin is , it comes as a default
with python extension for windows.
Also that my application is based on MFC, it looks like pythonwin is a
natural fit for me.
I can get same look & feel as  the other dialog boxes.
My  developers have good experience on MFC.

I will try out wxPython also & see.
For me it  looks like pythonwin is a preferred option.
Thanks again,
Anand