OFF-TOPIC:: Why Lisp is not my favorite programming language

Jacek Generowicz jacek.generowicz at cern.ch
Wed Apr 7 07:16:14 EDT 2004

nish20 at netzero.net (Mike Nishizawa) writes:

> If it beats LISP at it's own game which is, list processing,

> an especially good application for a LISt Processing language.

[lots more uninformed garbage elided]

Please get a clue about what Lisp is in the 21st century (hell, even
what it was in the last 2 decades of the 20th century), before posting
any more of your drivel.

For example, you could look at http://franz.com/success/ for a little
insight into what is being done (mereyly by processing lists and
parsing files, according to your view of the world) in Lisp today.