Simple Class Question - need clarity please

Stevie_mac no.email at please.com
Sat Apr 10 15:48:42 EDT 2004

Yes, I've since found the to be the case (reload).  I realised it didn't like some formatting & held onto the old (bad)
code.

I had corrected some indentation ( a tab character was used in 1 line were all others were spaces ). Once corrected, I
reloaded & all was OK

PS, using activepython (pythonwin) in windows